George Dimitrov1, Feodor Odzhakov1, George Baytchev2
1) Medical University of Sofia, Bulgaria.
2) Military Medical Academy of Sofia, Bulgaria.
Disclosure: The author has declared no conflicts of interest.
Received: 11.05.15 Accepted: 20.05.15
The first in a series of reviews discusses the literature published so far relating to breast cancer including: epidemiology of the disease, economic impact, pathology of breast cancer as it remains the most common cancer diagnosed in women, the main molecular mechanisms of tumorigenesis accepted today, the invasion & metastasis cascade and the concerning relationship between benign and malignant disease.
Keywords: breast cancer; breast impact, breast disease
How to Cite this Article
Citations, Quotes & Annotations
- PHYLLODES TUMOR OF THE BREAST : A CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS FROM A SINGLE INSTITUTION
- SOLID PAPILLARY CARCINOMA OF THE BREAST: A REVIEW
- MESENTERIC PANNICULITIS IN THE ELDERLY – UPDATE ON DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC APPROACH
- HORMONE THERAPY IN ADVANCED ER+/HER2- NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER WITH PI3K INHIBITORS: A REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
- INTERVENTION OR SURVEILLANCE? CURRENT EVIDENCE IN VISCERAL ARTERY ANEURYSMS