IJSM. Year: 2017, Volume: 3, Issue: 3
- A Comparative Study of Risk Stratifications Scores for Acute Heart Failure Patients in the Emergency Department, Egypt
- Early versus interval cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitis: 5 years local experience.
- Assessment of prevalence and risk factors of peripheral arterial disease in diabetic foot ulcer
- Evaluation of a series of patients operated for adhesive intestinal obstructions
- Infant feeding tube is better option of dj stent for uncomplicated urs: our experience
- Should cavity shave margins be performed as a routine in breast conserving surgery? A review of randomised controlled trials
- Surgical blade retrieval from Abdomen by Laparotomy after 5 yrs! -Case report and Review of literature on retained foreign bodies in abdomen.
- Temporary abdominal closure techniques in open abdomen – a word of caution
- PHYLLODES TUMOR OF THE BREAST : A CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS FROM A SINGLE INSTITUTION
- LITTLE OLD LADY’S HERNIA SURGEONS CHALLENGE
BILIOMA DUE TO BLUNT ABDOMINAL TRAUMA: A CASE REPORT AND REVIEW OF LITERATURE