The process of publication of the International Journal of Surgery and Medicine is complicated in the sense that it includes a number of steps. It includes editing, proofreading, quality check, web maintenance, plagiarism check and much more.
The tasks included in the process of submission and publishing of the journals includes some costs and that is why the processing fees are required.
In the International Journal of Surgery and Medicine:
- Authors can not only publish their content, but also can be sure that the quality of the journals and manuscripts are met and they are not plagiarized.
- Author work is fully reviewed, free to access for other members and are stored for lifetime in the part of website. They can be accessed from any part of the world.
- Articles are provided with DOI No towards easy and proper citations.
- Articles are easily viewed in different formats as per the Author's convenience.
- All plans are for 12 months.
- If you need for more information about institutional plan, you may contact us.
* Article Processing Charges will be applicable only on the final acceptance of the article, but not on Initial Submission.