Breast Unit - Military Medical Academy of Sofia and International Journal of Surgery and Medicine are pleased to invite you to submit your next papers to an upcoming thematic issue - "Reports in Breast Diseases".
The submission and article processing fees are free of charge about this thematic issue!
The Bulgarian Association of Young Surgeons granted this issue!
Scope of Journal
Open access, international, multidisciplinary, double-blinded peer-reviewed journal that publishes original articles, reviews and case reports on all aspects of surgery and medicine in English.
The Journal is applied for inclusion in the Scopus and Web of Science this year!
Information for Authors
- Relative Citation Ratio for 2016 = 0.37 (Pubmed Score)
- 4 issues per year (January, April, July, October)
- Online and Print issue
- iThenticate Plagiarism Detection Software
- Indexed in ICI Journals Master List (ICV 96.95)
- Expert Editorial Board Members
- Rigorous peer review process
- Acceptance Rate: 24%
- You are welcome to share your knowledge about problems of Breast Diseases and publish your papers with us!
Latest from Super User
- EVALUATION OF NUTRITIONAL STATUS IN HEMODIALYSIS PATIENTS
- A Comparative Study of Risk Stratifications Scores for Acute Heart Failure Patients in the Emergency Department, Egypt
- PHYLLODES TUMOR OF THE BREAST : A CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS FROM A SINGLE INSTITUTION
- SMALL-CELL NEUROENDOCRINE CARCINOMA OF NASOPHARYNX: A CASE REPORT
- PREDICTIVE VALUE OF SIMPLE BIOMARKERS OF MORTALITY IN PATIENTS WITH SEVERE HEART FAILURE IN EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT IN SUEZ CANAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL IN ISMAILIA